Saturday, December 22, 2007

First day of winter

Wow.....Christmas is almost here and i'm already getting the good stuff.
Bones and toys. I guess i really got these guys trained well.
Anyway Dad and I are still hittin the trails, even in the snow.
This is my first full time experience with the white stuff. Not as many good smells but boy do i love to run in it and grab the ice balls that are laying around.
We went to Drummer Boy park this morning and i say my pals, Moses (a black lab), another yellow lab named Finn, Paddock (he looks like the Spuds McKinsey dog), Shelly (an irish sitter), and Oliver the Vishnu. Man is he crazy for a ball, i thought my pal Finnie from Arizona was a ball nut, but this dude takes the cake. Then there were the three goldens prancing around like they were too good to go waddin in the big puddle. Dad can never tell where i've been cause i'm brown just like the dirt and mud. he-he-he!!
So i got Dad and Mom all to myself this holiday weekend and i know we are going to do some fun stuff. Hope all you guys and gals have a great Holiday!!!!!

No comments: