Friday, October 26, 2007

The Best Time of Year

Wow
Dad has been so busy i can't believe it's been two months since our last post.
We found some new trails not far from the house, still warm enough to swim and we've had a few visitors over to the house. My favorite time though was when i say my friend Finnie and his Dad Tim. We met over to Kent's Point and played in the water. Boy !! Finn sure can swim, he goes waaayyyyyy out after his tennis ball. There was no way i was going that far. Maybe when i'm a little older and get some more swim time under my belt. We should be getting some pictures from Finn's Dad pretty soon. We had a lot of fun on Nauset Beach too, dodging the waves. And Finnie don't even care about the waves, he goes splashing in after his ball!!!
It was a blast but i thought he was gonna get too tired so I took his ball once and layed on it so he coudn't find it. So it's been a great Fall so far, the Sox are in the World Series and my namesake is tearing up the NFL. whewwwweeeeee!!!
Halloween is around the corner and Dad will probably try and dress me up in some stupid looking clothes. Oh well it's all fun!! See ya

No comments: